Re: [igraph] : FuzzyClust

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] : FuzzyClust
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 12:06:32 +0100

(For the record: this question is not about igraph but an old implementation of
my fuzzy clustering algorithm that depends on igraph)

> I would like to test your community detection code with fuzzy logic
> (fuzzyclust) and was wondering how I pass the parameters from the command
> line. Could you give me an example please.
Run the executable with the "-h" switch and it will give you a short help
message. Alternatively, take a look at doc/fuzzyclust.1 with a man page viewer
to get the full documentation.

Since this question is _not_ about igraph, please send any further questions
about fuzzyclust itself (_not_ igraph) to my private address instead.