[igraph] Import with edge attributes in python

From: Nick Eubank
Subject: [igraph] Import with edge attributes in python
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 16:30:18 +0000

Hi All,

I'm trying to import a (large) graph from an edgelist (vertices in columns 1 and 2, and weights in the third and fourth columns). Since I have two sets of weights (different modes of communication), I'm not sure how to import them -- read.graph() with format = 'ncol' only seems to accept one column of weights, and format = 'edgelist' doesn't seem to tolerate edge attributes of any sort. Is there a way to (bulk) load more attributes? Or do I need to loop over all the edges and add them manually one at a time?

Thanks!

Nick