Re: [igraph] Do Bipartite Projections edges inherit the original graph w

From: Carlos Andrade
Subject: Re: [igraph] Do Bipartite Projections edges inherit the original graph weights?
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 22:55:20 +0000

Just to illustrate (sorry for the bad hand drawing), this is what I am confused about:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fl69kekipqksd4i/Screenshot%202014-12-01%2012.51.22.png?dl=0

I am interested on the red circled '16', it seems from the description on the documentation ( http://igraph.org/python/doc/igraph.Graph-class.html#bipartite_projection) that igraph, however, will provide me with the orange squared '2' as the weight on the edge if multiplicity is set as true.

Both values are actually of my interest, thank you.

Carlos A.