Re: [igraph] as_clustering() error

From: xiao wu
Subject: Re: [igraph] as_clustering() error
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 17:54:03 -0500

I am very sorry to bother you all again on this, as I tried but still couldn't figure out the exactly how to do this on my own.

I added the code to the VertexDendrogram Object. What would be the code examples that I'd use this function?

Right now I have:

import igraph
g = igraph.read('/home/xiao/Desktop/tag.NET',format="pajek")
dendrogram = g.community_edge_betweenness()

What's next to prevent as_clustering freaks out?