Re: [igraph] calculating Evaluation Metric for community detection algor

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] calculating Evaluation Metric for community detection algorithm
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 10:41:14 -0500

These are a lot of questions, and I guess that discourages people.

Yes, I am sure that for some of these measures can be defined on a
weighted and/or directed graph, some of them have been implemented
already it seems: e.g. http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~jshi/software/

So I guess, the answer is yes to both questions.

Gabor