[igraph] calculating Evaluation Metric for community detection algorithm

From: Fatemeh a
Subject: [igraph] calculating Evaluation Metric for community detection algorithm
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 10:08:23 +0330

Hi,
I am not sure if my question well-suited here or not but what I am trying to do is to implement the evaluation metric such as (Conductance,Expansion,Internal density,Cut Ratio,Normalized Cut) using igraph in R,I implement them for an unweighted an undirected graph  but what I am wondering about is to implement these metrics for weighted and directed graph , these are my questions:
Thanks you in advance,
Fatemeh