Re: [igraph] as_clustering() error

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] as_clustering() error
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 09:01:23 +0100

Hello,

This has been discussed on the list before; unfortunately
VertexDendrogram.as_clustering() freaks out if the dendrogram is not complete,
which may happen with certain graph clustering methods if your initial graph is
disconnected (because these methods won't try to merge the disconnected
components at the end). A temporary solution is to postprocess the dendrogram
a bit so it becomes complete; see this thread for more details:

https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/igraph-help/2014-02/msg00067.html