[igraph] delete.edges +community detection

From: Fatemeh a
Subject: [igraph] delete.edges +community detection
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 05:55:44 +0330

Hi,

Sorry for my rather easy question, I am quite new to igraph and R.
what I am trying to do is to write the edge list after runnig comunity detection algorithms (the new clustered graph) to a .CSV file  which list the new relationship after running community detection ( "edge list")

consider this example :

karate <- graph.famous("Zachary")
fc <- infomap.community(karate)
karate=set.edge.attribute(karate, "delete", index=E(karate), value=crossing(fc,karate))
delete.edges(karate,E(karate,"delete"=TRUE))
write.csv(get.data.frame(karate),file="karate.csv")

the delete part is not working what I am trying to do is to delete the edges that it's  delete attribute is true which are the edges between communities so i could get the relations just in communities and not between them (is that right ?).

thanks you in advance

--
regards,
Fatemeh