Re: [igraph] makefile errors in the (develop branch) interfaces/R folder

From: Glenn Lawyer
Subject: Re: [igraph] makefile errors in the (develop branch) interfaces/R folder
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 18:34:42 +0200

I believe I am inside the git tree. The make file calls "../../tools/getversion.sh" which successfully reads the version from the head of the Git tree on my setup. The failure comes slightly later.

Tamás, thanks for your suggestion to use R CMD BUILD; this is indeed what the instructions say, and also what the makefile itself does after creating the proper R package directory structure and compiling some files.

+glenn
Message: 8