[igraph] Weighted PageRank

From: Pavlos Basaras
Subject: [igraph] Weighted PageRank
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 11:15:01 +0300

Hello,

i am new to the igraph community. What i want to do is implement a weighted version of pagerank with a specific diversification:

the original algorithm gives 1/N score to the webpage (A) with N depicting the in links of (A). However in my implementation a certain link has a probability of existence in a specific time period e.g. it is present in my experimentions
with probability 0.6 or so. Is there a way to apply such a modificationn i.e. PR(A) = 1-d +d( (PR(B)/outDeg(B)*(probability of (B->A) to exist) + ..... )

For the weighted Pagerank implementation i assume that the weights on the edges depict the probability for going from i->j from example, i.e. not 1/N but with 0.6 probability, am i right?

many thanks,
Pavlos