[igraph] : Installing igraph on windows

From: patricia
Subject: [igraph] : Installing igraph on windows
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 07:17:01 +0300

Hello

I wonder how do I install python-igraph in windows vista. I downloaded the file python-igraph-0.7.tar.gz (md5 - source) and the IDLE python 2.7.8 I used the following command: import igraph IDLE and returned the following error message:

Traceback (most recent call last): File "<pyshell # 0>", line 1, in <module> import igraph - ImportError: No module named igraph

What is the correct procedure for installation?

Thank you