Re: [igraph] Using igraph + pycairo

From: Tamás Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Using igraph + pycairo
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 22:18:29 +0200

> Wow thanks for your rapid answer !
> How can I install Cairo for the system python ? Is there a file that I
> should download with an installer or is it a procedure like for MacPorts ?
Assuming that you installed the C core of the Cairo library somehow (from
MacPorts, from Fink or from Homebrew), you can probably install the Python
interface of Cairo from the command line using "sudo pip install pycairo" or
"sudo easy_install pycairo". If this fails, try asking in the Cairo mailing
lists:

http://cairographics.org/lists/