Re: [igraph] Using igraph + pycairo

From: Tamás Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Using igraph + pycairo
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 17:40:58 +0200

It could be the case that MacPorts installed Cairo for MacPorts' own Python interpreter, while igraph is installed for the system-wide default Python interpreter. That's why they can't see each other. Either you'll have to compile and install Cairo for the system Python, or compile and install igraph for MacPorts' Python.