Re: [igraph] Coclustering in igraph

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] Coclustering in igraph
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 22:50:04 -0500

On Sun, Feb 16, 2014 at 10:43 PM, Mona Jalal <address@hidden> wrote:
I am feeding the sparse matrix m to the cocluster function and I receive the following message. Do you know how I can feed this sparse matrix to the cocluster function

I don't actually know where it is coming from, so I cannot even see its source code.

or are there any other type of coclustering function in igraph?

I don't think so. What does coclustering a graph mean, anyway?

> out<-cocluster(m,datatype="binary",nbcocluster=c(2,3))
Error in cocluster(m, datatype = "binary", nbcocluster = c(2, 3)) :
 Data should be matrix.

I have no idea where this function is coming from, but maybe it does not work with sparse matrices.

As this does not have anything to do with igraph, I would also suggest contacting the people who wrote that function, if dense matrices do not work.

G.