[igraph] help for installing and using the c version on windows dev c++

From: lskar
Subject: [igraph] help for installing and using the c version on windows dev c++
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 15:54:06 +0300

Hi, all
I would like to have some help on the steps to follow for installing and use your library on orwell dev c++ (with MinGW GCC) on windows 7. I have downloaded your package and also downloaded the libxml2-2.7.8.win32.zip and unzipped in my C folder. I have add the path for igraph.h in compiler's C includes and also the path for libxml2-2.7.8.win32\bin in compiler's binaries and libxml2-2.7.8.win32\lib in compiler's libraries. If what I did allready is correct what else I should do to compile one of your examples without any error.
Best regards,
Loukas