Re: [igraph] degree distribution

From: Tam??s Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] degree distribution
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 07:40:02 +0200

Hi,

There was a bug in the Histogram class that has been fixed recently; basically,
the __len__ method returned a float value incorrectly instead of an integer.
The fix involves simply replacing one line in igraph/statistics.py:

https://github.com/igraph/igraph/commit/73b5234

This should solve your problem. Alternatively, you can stop using the
degree_distribution() method and do this instead:

from collections import Counter
dd = Counter()
for d in g.degrees():
    dd[d] += 1

Then you can simply use the methods of the standard Python Counter class to
query the values in the degree distribution.