Re: [igraph] Strange pagerank values

From: Tamás Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Strange pagerank values
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 15:54:44 +0100

I'm not sure what is happening here, but apparently the problem is resolved if
we start the PageRank calculation from a completely uniform initial vector
instead of the in-degree vector plus some random noise. The problem is that it
breaks some of our PageRank test cases where the in-degree vector plus some
random noise seemed to work better.