Re: [igraph] Problems reading the number of vertices of a pajek-file usi

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] Problems reading the number of vertices of a pajek-file using C-Igraph in a 64-bits machine
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2012 23:17:59 -0500

Hi Charles,

you'll need to send some more information, because foreign.c runs just fine for me. (It is part of the test suite, which is run on 64 bit Ubuntu as well, so not a big surprise.)

So please send _exactly_ the program you are running, the commands you used to compile it, how you run it, and also the output of 'ldd foreign', if your executable is called 'foreign'.

Maybe you are linking to an old version of igraph, this is the only guess I have.

G.