Re: [igraph] reading edgelist with weight

From: Ross KK Leung
Subject: Re: [igraph] reading edgelist with weight
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 17:43:32 +0800

Please send us the first few lines of your input file as an attachment
because it's hard to say anything about what is wrong without seeing the
file.

> Since the data contain patient information so I have spent a day to dig
out the problem. It turns out that some of my rows contain character "; "
and after removing the problematic record, igraph works perfectly and I
really appreciate your and Gabor's help on creating this marvelous package!