Re: [igraph] Comparing large graphs

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] Comparing large graphs
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 16:01:47 -0500

Charles,

what is your platform? OS, OS version, C compiler version? Anything else that you might think is needed to reproduce this?

G.

On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 3:44 PM, Charles Novaes de Santana <address@hidden> wrote:
Just to explay why I think my problem with the "infinity" values:

Because I tryied to debug my program and I got the following message:

igraph_vector_fill (v=0xbffff6ac, e=inf) at vector.pmt:682
682         *ptr = e;

As the value received by function igraph_vector_fill is "e=inf" I
suppose it was my problem.

Best,

Charles

--