[igraph] help with fruchterman reingold output

From: Paul Smith
Subject: [igraph] help with fruchterman reingold output
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 13:35:02 +0000

Hey Gabor,

Thanks for responding to my last help request – it resolved a lot of confusion. I’m still having difficulty with this code.

The first thing I know I need is to retrieve the two column matrix generated by the fruchterman reingold algorithm. If I’m putting my data through the fruchterman reingold layout formatting how do I retrieve this list without having to plot the data?

Next, how can I attach descriptive values to each of the points making up the vertices so I can follow them with other data?

Thanks,

Paul T. Smith Jr.

Research Associate

Flatley Discovery Lab