[igraph] Question regarding graph.bfs

From: lists
Subject: [igraph] Question regarding graph.bfs
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 21:21:47 +0200

Hi,

I have a question regarding the new graph.bfs function in igraph. I want to find all paths between two vertices in a directed graph. However, I’m not sure if I can really do this with the graph.bfs function of igraph since I want to keep every possible path in a separate list and the results of the graph.bfs function somehow confuse me. I’m really sorry if this a dumb question, but I’m pretty new to R. Thanks in advance for any tips regarding this matter!

Michael