[igraph] Shortest circuit (distance to self)

From: Nicholas Dahm
Subject: [igraph] Shortest circuit (distance to self)
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 20:04:46 +1000

Hi All,

For reasons I won't get into, I wish to find the shortest path from a node to
itself, passing each edge only once in a simple undirected graph. For a
directed graph, this is easy, however on an undirected graph I see no easy way
to do this other than to write my own best-first search algorithm. My graphs
are simple (no self-edges and no more than 1 edge between 2 nodes).

Any thoughts?

cheers

Nick