Re: [igraph] Import error in igraph

From: Tamás Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Import error in igraph
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 23:16:17 +0200

Dear Shreya,

This is the same bug as the one menitoned by Sabine earlier today (see
http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/igraph-help/2012-06/msg00031.html).
Basically, the C core of your igraph library was updated on your system after
the release of 0.6, but the Python interface was not updated with it due to a
problem with the package build service. I'm trying to fix this but it is more
complicated than I initially thought because of how the packages are built on
Launchpad.

As a workaround, you may try to remove python-igraph from your system and build
it yourself using "easy_install python-igraph" (if you have easy_install
installed on your system).