Re: [igraph] Using power law distribution to generate a scale-free graph

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] Using power law distribution to generate a scale-free graph
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 09:37:29 -0400

I don't know any such work. Actually I still don't know what you mean
by 'power distribution to unify'.

Anyway, maybe it is worth checking some "complex networks" review
articles (Newman's, Boccaletti's) and the review about power laws by
Newman: http://arxiv.org/abs/cond-mat/0412004.

Possibly there are newer ones as well.

G.