Re: [igraph] Calculating weighted betweeness ? Missing something in docu

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [igraph] Calculating weighted betweeness ? Missing something in documentation ?
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 15:01:44 +0200

Hi,

I am using igraph 0.6. Now I see why it shows the same numbers in cases with and without weight. There is only one possible path between two nodes, so with and without weights it does not matter. Can you tell me how does shortest path algorithm makes a decision when which route to take when weights are included ? Any references to literature ?

Thanks