Re: [igraph] Calculating weighted betweeness ? Missing something in docu

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [igraph] Calculating weighted betweeness ? Missing something in documentation ?
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 15:55:05 +0200

Hi,

I don't think it actually works for me. My weights are in range min 0.42 and max 0.90 and I get the same results no matter whether I am including weights or not.
I tried passing it as argument and setting attribute but in both cases, I get the same results as without weights.

I am looking for a centrality measure which can be used for network with disconnected components taking into account both weights and distances (shortest paths). I think the mentioned paper is what I want, but its not implemented in igraph.

Do you know how to use igraph graph object with the betweenness_w function from tnet package ? That would be helpful, I can't get it working.

Thanks