[igraph] Layout for bipartite networks

From: Charles Novaes de Santana
Subject: [igraph] Layout for bipartite networks
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 17:24:00 +0200

Dear all,

I would like to draw some bipartite networks with igraph. Until now
the best way I found to do it is to define a layout by myself, in
which the x positions are separated according to the groups of my
network. I was wondering if is there a better way to draw them (a more
beautiful way) like a specific layout. Do you know about this?

I am not using the function "graph.bipartite" to build my network.

Thank you in advance for any help,

Best,

Charles

--