[igraph] About plotting communities calculated with outside functions

From: Charles Novaes de Santana
Subject: [igraph] About plotting communities calculated with outside functions
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 18:07:00 +0100

Dear all,

I am using a self-made function to identify communities in a network.
With this function I obtain in which community each of my vertices are
in (just like a $membership does). I would like to plot my network
representing this communities, just like we can do with the function
plot when we use variable of class "communities". Like this example:

net <- graph.famous("Zachary")
wc <- walktrap.community(net)
plot(wc, net)

Considering I have the network "g" and the "membership" and "csize"
variables of my network (as below), what should I do to plot my
network as beautiful as I would do using the previous example? Which
other information should I need?

net<-graph.ring(10)
membership<-c(1,1,1,2,2,2,3,3,3,3)
csize<-c(3,3,4)