[igraph] k-size groups in graph

From: Simone Gabbriellini
Subject: [igraph] k-size groups in graph
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 14:47:50 +0100

Hello List,

I need to enumerate all combinations of nodes in my graph (a very
small one, 10 nodes maximum) for a value k that express the size of
the configuration, like 2 for dyads, 3 for triads and so on until
further configuration exists... suppose the graph contains nodes A, B,
C, and D, what I would like to have is:

1-size:

2-size:
A B
A C
A D
B C
B D
D C

3-size:
A B C
A B D
A C D
B D C

4-size:
A B C D

then no bigger order is possible, because there are only 4 nodes. Is
there something already made in igraph to accomplish this task?

Best regards,
Simone

--
Dr. Simone Gabbriellini