Re: [igraph] Matching actors pairs

From: Carlos Eduardo
Subject: Re: [igraph] Matching actors pairs
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 10:26:30 -0200

Hi Gabor,

Thanks for the answer!

Actually I could find what I wanted by proceeding with matrices comparison:
m1 <- get.adjacency(g)
m3 <- m1+m2
length(which(m3>1))
The length > 1 gave me the information to find a ratio with the amount of
relations of each network (e.g. 90% of relations between m1 and m2 are the
same).

I would appreciate an additional help once I am trying to set
"length(which(m3>1))" as edge and vertex attributes. To the edge and vertex
which "length(which(m3>1))" I would like to attach value 1. Do you know how
to proceed?

Best,
Cadu