Re: [igraph] clustering coefficient in weighted or directional graphs

From: Tamás Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] clustering coefficient in weighted or directional graphs
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 20:45:11 +0100

Hi Tom,

Gabor has said pretty much everything that's relevant to your question; I only
have a small addition. Newman's directed CC is just one possible extension and
there have been other proposals as well; take a look at this paper for another
possible generalization (well, actually, _four_ possible generalizations):

http://pre.aps.org/abstract/PRE/v78/i3/e036112

Cheers,
Tamas