[igraph] random rewire edges

From: Guilherme Ferraz de Arruda
Subject: [igraph] random rewire edges
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 18:52:58 -0200

Hi,

I need to rewire an edge randomly, but avoiding self-loops and multply edges.
I will simulate some dynamics on this graph and this process will be
very slow. So i have to do this as faster as i can.
I thought about just use the function igraph_delete_edges() and
igraph_add_edges(), but couldn't understand the first function. What
is the arggument "igraph_es_t edges"?? How can i get the information
about the vertices "source" and "destiny". And, my graph is
undirected, may i need to do something more?
I don't know if this is the faster way (I thought that it isn't).
Any ideas?

Thanks for all.