Re: [igraph] igraph - get shortest paths and iterators

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] igraph - get shortest paths and iterators
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 08:47:33 -0500

Stefan,

the not-yet-released 0.6 version has a weighted edge-betweenness
implementation. You can download a source R package from

http://code.google.com/p/igraph/downloads/list

Be careful, because in this version nodes and edges are indexed from 1
and not from 0, so it might be incompatible with your already existing
code.