[igraph] unable to propose a merge in launchpad (lists thousands of chan

From: Samuel Thiriot
Subject: [igraph] unable to propose a merge in launchpad (lists thousands of changes !)
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 21:26:40 +0200

Hi folks,

I've a newbie problem with launchpad (and bzr ?) I've read the docs and tried many solutions, without success.

Using bzr, I loaded the last version of the main igraph branch, then made several changes in less than 10 files. Then I uploaded these modifs in the "add_game_islands" branch using brz. Files listed in launchpad are coherent.

However, when I propose a merge, it seems like launchpad considers that all the files are new - it lists about thousands diffs. I probably screwed up somewhere in the directories / subdirectories or so on, but I'm unable to solve the problem.

Could you please have a look to this branch and explain what the problem is ?

Sorry ...

Thanks :-)

Sam.