Re: [igraph] how to generate a bipartite graph with specified degree dis

From: Yi Cao
Subject: Re: [igraph] how to generate a bipartite graph with specified degree distributions
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 13:01:26 -0700

Hello Gabor,

Yes, you are very right. And I am happy we get the same idea. Thank you very much. Have a nice weekends.

Best regards,
Yi Cao

On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 12:50 PM, Gábor Csárdi <address@hidden> wrote:
Yes, this makes sense, of course.

You'll need to add all the vertices to the same graph, i.e. to the
same degree vectors. In out_deg, the first n1 values should be the
degrees of the vertices in the first bucket, the next n2 values will
be zero. In in_deg, the first n1 values will be zero, the next n2
values will be the degrees of the vertices in the second bucket.

Gabor