[igraph] how to generate a bipartite graph with specified degree distrib

From: Yi Cao
Subject: [igraph] how to generate a bipartite graph with specified degree distributions
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 13:00:43 -0700

Hello all,

      Now I am trying to generate a bipartite graph with specified degree distribution. The degree distribution of one vertices set is function f(x) which is linear, the degree distribution of the other vertices set is function g(x) which is a piecewise function, including 3 parts. Now I want to create a graph with known number of vertices, edges between two vertices sets as well as the specified degree distribution as mentioned above. How can I implement this by using igraph library(preferred), or by using other package like NetworkX or else? Can anyone give me some suggestions about this?  Thank you in advanced.

Best regards,
Yi Cao