[igraph] Graph isomorphism / maximum common subgraph

From: Benjamin Wellmann
Subject: [igraph] Graph isomorphism / maximum common subgraph
Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 21:18:00 +0200

Hello igraph-help-list,

I'm using python and I'm looking for a package that has algorithms to find the
 'maximum common subgraph'/isomorphism
[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maximum_common_subgraph_isomorphism_problem]
between two graphs.

I would expect that the method 'get_subisomorphisms_vf2' would help me, but is
there a possibility to limit the search to the largest (maximum) isomorphism
with the highest number of nodes.

Furthermore, my graphs are not 'very huge' (max. 200 nodes), do you have any
hints which algorithm could be the most accurate?

Thanks for any help
Benjamin