[igraph] Re: shared library error

From: sergiu netotea
Subject: [igraph] Re: shared library error
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 11:15:55 +0100

Some further news,
I checked the content of $LD_LIBRARY_PATH and it was empty, so I added my path:
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH

Now my program ran but with a segmentation fault. However I got no seg
faults on cygwin :((
Not sure that I solved the shared library problem though, make it
chooses the wrong file, I saw three:
libigraph.so libigraph.so.0  libigraph.so.0.0.0