Re: [igraph] motifs of size 4 tassonomy

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] motifs of size 4 tassonomy
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 15:30:44 +0100

Hi Simone,

You're right, this is not documented properly. Item i in the result
counts the number of motifs isomorphic to the graph with 4 vertices and
isomorphy class i. There are 11 possible non-isomorphic undirected
graphs of size 4, and these can be plotted as follows:

for i in xrange(11):
    plot(Graph.Isoclass(4, i), "isoclass_%d.pdf" % i, bbox=(100, 100),
layout="circle")

This snippet gives you 11 PDF files that show each of the isomorphy classes.