[igraph] motifs of size 4 tassonomy

From: Simone Gabbriellini
Subject: [igraph] motifs of size 4 tassonomy
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 15:24:49 +0100

Hello List,

I would like to calculate a value of transitivity for an *undirected* bipartite
graph. I have to find the number of quadruplets of nodes with four links and
the number of quadruplets of nodes with at least three. I use motifs to extract
the quadruplets census:

(Python)
trans = g.motifs_randesu(size=4)

but I cannot figure out the right classification for the census list. I guess
the first value is the number of quadruplets with no links, but how exactly
this classification goes on?

thanks for any help!

Best regards,
Simone