Re: [igraph] Graphml nodal attributes

From: Tamás Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Graphml nodal attributes
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 21:39:40 +0100

Hello,

No, there isn't any limit on the number of attributes you can put there but
there is a limit on the *types* of those attributes. It depends on what
interface you are using. In Python, numeric and string attributes are kept and
every other data type is implicitly converted to a string. R might behave
differently, but you should be able to store numbers and strings for sure.