Re: [igraph] igraph install problems

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] igraph install problems
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 18:51:55 +0100

Hi Ben,

igraph 0.5.4-1 is an old version, the current is 0.5.5-1.

CRAN just repaired the windows build of igraph, so please try it
again, it should work. Because it might take some time for the mirrors
to pick up the new version, try the server in Austria, that should
work.

I hope this finally fixes this problem.