[igraph] igraph0.6 & python2.5

From: Emmanuel Navarro
Subject: [igraph] igraph0.6 & python2.5
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 17:40:27 +0100

Hello,

I tried to compile the last version on igraph0.6 (from lp)  and I had a problem compiling igraph-python with python 2.5 :
the 2 macros : Py_TYPE and PyVarObject_HEAD_INIT are not defined in python2.5.

So I just add the following into interfaces/python/src/commun.h :
#ifndef Py_TYPE
#  define Py_TYPE(o) ((o)->ob_type)
#endif

#ifndef PyVarObject_HEAD_INIT
#  define PyVarObject_HEAD_INIT(type, size) PyObject_HEAD_INIT(type) size,
#endif

And it seems to work...
Do you plan to make igraph0.6 compatible with python2.5 or just >=2.6 ?

Best regards,

Emmanuel
PS: I'm back working on a "proper" integration of infomap