Re: [igraph] C library Install on OS X

From: harun pirim
Subject: Re: [igraph] C library Install on OS X
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 11:05:01 -0500

Dear Tamas,
I tried making Developer/usr/local/include/ directory and copied unzipped
igraph folder into it. used terminal to configure and install.
then opened xcode. then my code is in another directory(this shouldn't be
problem I guess) and as before igraph.h is included in the code and it gives
error saying that no such file or directory.

If it is hard to notice what's going on that's fine.

Thanks,

Harun