[igraph] igraph (R) get.all.shortest.paths memory issue

From: Dazhi Jiao
Subject: [igraph] igraph (R) get.all.shortest.paths memory issue
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 16:12:02 -0400

Hi,

I am a new user of igraph. I am currently use it for a relative large directed network (~7.5K vertices, ~20K edges).

I need to calculate the shortest paths bewteen the vertices, and I found that it throws an error:

Error in get.all.shortest.paths(g, i, to = j, mode = "out") :
  At vector.pmt:972 : canot copy vector, Out of memory

Is there any way to work around this? The computer I am running this on has 8G memory.

Thanks!

Dazhi