Re: [igraph] install error with python-igraph 0.6

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] install error with python-igraph 0.6
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 23:59:24 +0100

> Anyways, after having trouble with installing 0.6 locally - I decided
> to go back and just install 0.5
I would still give it a try with LD_DEBUG=libs, maybe it helps to point out
what is going wrong. I can assure you that python-igraph 0.6 is working (if you
use the latest nightly snapshot) as I use it myself on my own machine in a
setup very similar to yours (both the C core and the Python interface is
installed locally in my home dir).