Re: [igraph] install error with python-igraph 0.6

From: Arun
Subject: Re: [igraph] install error with python-igraph 0.6
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 17:56:06 -0500

Well, this is a fresh install of the OS - so, 0.53 has never existed
on the system.  So not sure how there could be a version mismatch.

Anyways, after having trouble with installing 0.6 locally - I decided
to go back and just install 0.5, but I am still encountering
(different) problems.

I will start a new and separate thread.

Thanks.