Re: [igraph] Dyadwise shared partners

From: Simone Gabbriellini
Subject: Re: [igraph] Dyadwise shared partners
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 23:31:59 +0200

Gabor,

a few words just to be more specific...

I am trying to reproduce as close as I can the structure of the Sampson's monks
network. I am working on the mechanism of selection between nodes in NetLogo -
because I am used to it more than R.

I would like to use igraph for the computational intensive part regarding
network analysis. If I get it right, DSP and ESP are considered to be two
reliable measures for comparing the structural features of networks, besides
degree distribution, shorthest path lenght and triad census.

many thanks,
Simone