[igraph] how to plot graph on matplotlib figure?

From: Diederik van Liere
Subject: [igraph] how to plot graph on matplotlib figure?
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 04:38:53 -0400

Hi Igraph developers!

I have a short question that I have struggling with and seems to be really straightforward but I can't find the answer.

I would like to add my graph to a matplotlib figure but don't know how. Could somebody please email me a code snippet showing how to do this? Or, if this is not possible, how can you add titles, etc to an igraph.plot object?

Best,

Diederik